Example Question Sets
If you are looking for inspiration or prepared question sets, we have curated question sets on a number of topics.
Do you have a question set you'd like to contribute? Please send it to email@example.com and we'll happily attribute them to you.
- Testing in Production
- How Does Your Team Reach a Shared Standard for Quality?
- What's a Good Set of Roles to Have Within a Team?
- Junior Developers
- Integrating Service Design and Development Teams
- Ethical Considerations And Bias in AI
- Do We Need Standards and Charters?
- Succesfully Growing A Team
- Inclusivity In Tech
- Developer Interviews
- Collaborative Coding
- Workplace Culture: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- Remote Working
- Looking After Your Team
- Functional Programming
- The Tools And Craft of Full Stack Development
- Developer Responsibility
- Communities of Practice
- Ethics and AI
- Mental Health in Development
- Architecting Teams
- Technical Interviews
- Technical Constraints
- Effective Ways of Communicating Code
- Technical Debt
- Pair Programming
- Writing Usable APIs
- Modern Agile Development
- Being A Tech Lead
- Agile Leadership
- What Does Testing Mean In 2016?
- Legacy Code
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.