Questions by Nigel Runnels-Moss in September 2018
- How many people here are currently working Remote, either full- or part-time?
- Why are you interested in Remote?
- How would you characterise a Remote organisation, as opposed to conventional or other orgs?
- What makes Remote work different to on-site work?
- Are there different kinds of Remote work? What are they like?
- How does a team being Remote affect their collaboration?
- What tools do you think are indicated or contraindicated by Remote?
- What processes do you think are indicated or contraindicated by Remote?
- Do Remote organisations need a different structure to conventional orgs?
- If you were to found your own Remote organisation, what would be most important to you?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.