Questions by Valerie McLean in September 2019
- What does it mean to be t-shaped?
- Would anyone describe themselves as t-shaped and why?
- In what way do you think having skills and knowledge in other areas would be advantageous?
- In what ways would having wider skills and knowledge work as a disadvantage?
- Which areas do you think it would be most useful to develop?
- How might you develop yourself in these areas?
- Have you got the opportunity to branch out into new areas where you work?
- How might you utilise new skills with your team and encourage others to follow in becoming t-shaped?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.