Inclusivity In Tech
Questions by Irina Preda in September 2018
- What does it mean to be inclusive?
- What are examples of ways spaces can exclude others?
- Why is diversity important?
- What are some examples when we felt particularly included or excluded?
- What was done differently/ could have been done differently?
- How can we enhance our understanding of others' experiences and needs?
- What can holds up back in our work towards being inclusive?
- How do we put the ideas we've gained in practice?
- When do we say something is inclusive (how do we evaluate it)?
- How do we create a continuous process of learning?
- What will we do outside of this meeting to create more welcoming spaces?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.