Questions by Ewa Grabowiecka in September 2018
- What makes for a good recruitment process?
- What things should we consider when putting together a job advert?
- What makes a good interview? (from either the candidate or interviewers perspective)
- What questions or types of questions should / shouldn't we be asking during interviews?
- What makes a bad interview? (from either the candidate or interviewers perspective)
- How do we interview juniors vs seniors?
- What techniques are appropriate to evaluate someones' ability to code? How do we tell this to employers?
- Other than coding - what other characteristics do you think are important when hiring developers?
- If you're interviewing someone, how do you prepare the people involved?
- How do we avoid discrimination during the recruitment process?
- How can employers be engaging in more positive action to broaden the diversity in technical roles?
- What is the worst interview experience you have had?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.