Ethics and AI
- What do you think AI is?
- What are the biggest challenges in AI ethics?
- Why is diversity in AI important?
- How do we avoid bias and prejudice in AI if data supports it?
- Self driving vehicles may have to choose who to run over during an unavoidable accident. What rules should we give them for this?
- What should you do if employer asks for you to do something unethical with AI?
- How will AI change the way we work?
- What challenge will AI face from Humans?
- How do we deal with AI that becomes self aware? Do they need rights?
- Who or what is responsible if adaptive AI chatbots commit online crime, hate speech, threatening and abusive behavior?
- What rules of conduct for the actual AI are required?
- If we must punish AI what measures are appropriate?
- AI in warfare - Do we need to keep human oversight and as warfare speeds up exponentially is it morally acceptable to allow AI to make the kill / no kill decision?
- What can we learn from AI?
- How will AI limit us?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.