Modern Agile Development
Questions by Chris McDermott in September 2015
- What is Agile?
- What do each of these things mean for developers?
- Individuals and interactions over processes and tools
- Working software over comprehensive documentation
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
- Responding to change over following a plan
- What are the strengths of Agile dev?
- What weaknesses does it have?
- How would you start doing agile development?
- Where would you use Scrum or XP?
- Is agile best top-down or bottom-up?
- What practices are essential to agile development?
- What practices are optional?
- Are estimates necessary?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.