Questions by Caroline Kirkhope in July 2017
- Why do we collaborate? What's the purpose?
- What forms can collaboration take?
- What impact can poor collaboration have on the software we are building?
- Do we need collaboration to build great products?
- How can we improve collaboration within our team?
- How do pairing and mob programming help our teams collaborate?
- How can we create environments that foster collaboration?
- Why do we sometimes struggle to collaborate?
- How can we ensure collaboration is inclusive to everyone on our team?
- What are the challenges faced when collaborating remotely? How can we overcome them?
- Perfect requirements don't exist. How can we make it easier for others to give us better requirements?
- Are teamwork and team success more important than individual success when developing software?
- Can the methods we use for team collaboration work across teams?
- What about at the organisational level?
- Can you think of any collaboration anti-patterns? How do we avoid these?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.