Questions by Keith Kirkhope in September 2017
- Can everyone give me a sentence to describe what a feature is?
- What is the difference between a customer, product and technical feature?
- What should you consider when planning and researching a feature?
- How do you decide which features to build?
- How do you determine which part of a feature to build first?
- How can you predict the value before building it?
- How do you measure the value after building it?
- Is a feature ever done?
- What considerations are there during the life of a feature?
- When would you feel comfortable killing a feature? How do you determine that?
- What do you do to kill a feature?
- Why can a bug also be a feature?
- How do you avoid the build trap? (Where you work in a feature factory always building new things but not measuring & learning what to do with previous features)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.