Do We Need Standards and Charters?
Questions by Kyle Bremner in September 2018
- What do you think a standard is?
- When could a standard be useful?
- What forms could a standard take?
- What do you think the biggest challenges are when creating a standard?
- How can standards help us be better at job?
- How can standards make it more difficult for us to do our job?
- How can we ensure that a standard achieves the goals it set out to achieve?
- How can people be encourage to adopt a set of standards?
- Who should be responsible for creating a standard?
- What responsibilities do those creating a standard have?
- How do we make sure that they take on these responsibilities?
- Do we need a set of standards for software development as an industry?
- Who would be responsible for these standards?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.