Retrospectives: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
Questions by Christine Orr in September 2019
- Who should facilitate a retro?
- Who should be invited?
- What is the aim or purpose of a retro?
- Why do you think teams have retros?
- What makes a good retro?
- If a retro creates no actions is it a failure?
- What makes you want to take part in a retro?
- Do you think retros help or hinders team morale? Why?
- Does your team usually follow through with actions identified in a retro?
- Had anyone done a retro with an offshore team? If so how did this differ from being in the same room?
- What format should a retro take?
- How do you convince the business of the value of a retro (assuming you think it has a value)?
- Should we discuss topics over which we have no control in a retro?
- If you run the same retro format twice, should you expect it to work again?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.