Questions by Alex Lynham in September 2018
- Who is already using functional programming languages? Which ones?
- What are some of the core ideas in functional programming?
- How does it compare to imperative or object-oriented programming?
- What are the advantages?
- What are the potential downsides?
- What are some common pain points?
- What problem domains is functional programming a good fit for?
- What problem domains is it a less good fit for?
- Is there any reason to use functional techniques in an OO language?
- How does functional programming affect testability?
- How does functional programming affect your architecture?
- How can you teach, or learn functional programming?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.