Questions by Cat Hawker in September 2018
- What different ways are there of writing code collaboratively?
- What are the benefits of writing code collaboratively?
- Are there also benefits to writing code alone?
- How does real-time collaboration compare to code review?
- How does the number of collaborators affect the way we write code?
- How do you decide when a task should be worked on in a pair or a group?
- Are some tasks more suited to collaboration than others?
- What can go wrong when collaborating on code?
- What can we do when some people in a team want to collaborate and others don’t?
- How can we make sure everyone can give their best when writing code in a pair or group?
- What can get in the way of effective collaboration?
- What tools and techniques can we use to write code together more effectively?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.