Questions by Jim Liddell in September 2017
- What makes for a good recruitment process?
- How do you prepare for an interview?
- What makes a good interview? (from either the candidate or interviewers perspective)
- What questions or types of questions should we be asking during interviews?
- What makes a bad interview? (from either the candidate or interviewers perspective)
- What techniques are appropriate to evaluate someones' ability to code?
- Other than coding - what other characteristics do you think are important when hiring developers?
- Do you consider online technical tests an effective means of screening candidates?
- What about psychometric testing?
- Have you ever witnessed discrimination during the recruitment process?
- How do we avoid discrimination during the recruitment process?
- Should employers be engaging in more positive action to broaden the diversity in technical roles?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.