How To Work With Testers
Questions by Richard Paterson in September 2019
Get non-testers to understand testing (better)
- What is the purpose of testing?
- Is testing necessary?
Get non-testers to understand testers (better)
- What does a day in the life of a tester involve?
- What’s their process, method, approach?
- Can testers break code?
- What are the challenges with working with testers?
Get non-testers to empathise and want to help
- What are the cons of testing?
- What do testers complain about?
- What’s the worst part of being a tester?
- How can testers / non-testers help each other?
Get non-testers to figure out how they can help
- What has worked in the past?
- What doesn’t work, and why do you think that is?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.