Effective Ways of Communicating Code
Questions by Ewa Grabowiecka in September 2017
- How would you compare your learning techniques when you first started coding vs how you learn now?
- What other techniques have you used to help you learn - either a new skill or starting out in a new work environment?
- When explaining your code to non-developers, what techniques do you use?
- If you develop tools for developers, how do you ensure they are usable?
- What problems have you encountered with poorly explained code? What did you do to resolve it?
- How do you ensure that the expectations of the code quality are communicated and maintained?
- When leaving a workplace how do you pass your code/responsibilities to others?
- What were the challenges you faced when working with inherited code?
- When inheriting code what did you appreciate most?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.